Terms & Conditions
1) By enrolling in a program with Adventure Sports Academy (ASA), you are agreeing that the participant does so at his/her own risk and will not hold Adventure Sports Academy Ltd, its owner, employees & coaches responsible for any injuries, loss or damage of property during the course of participation.
Registration, Make-up Classes & Cancellation Policy:
2) Our sessions are run throughout the year in 3 separate terms and fees will be charged per term.
Term 2: January - April
Term 3: April - July
Term 1: September - December
HOLIDAY CAMPS: Easter Camps, Summer Camps & Christmas Camps.
3) Adventure Sports Academy does not offer a pay-per-class service, however if you would like to enrol once the term has already begun, you are very welcome to send us your application and we will contact you to confirm your place, subject to class availability.
4) Make-Up Classes - A make-up class will only be offered to those who present a valid medical certificate. It will therefore be your responsibility to schedule a make-up class according to our term schedule, within each respective term. We will confirm with you if there is space in your preferred time-slot, otherwise a day will be appointed for you.
5) Bad Weather - Please note the class arrangements in the following conditions:
- In the event of any bad weather, all sessions at indoor facilities will run as usual unless there is a Black Rainstorm or a Typhoon 8.
- In the event of any rain, amber rainstorm or typhoon 3 at any of our outdoor facilities, the coaches reserve the right to cancel the session according to the on-site situation. In the event of a red rainstorm, black rainstorm & typhoon 8, classes will be cancelled. If typhoon or rainstorm signal is lowered 2 hours before a scheduled class, then sessions will continue as usual.
6) Parents may use their own discretion to decide whether to attend the resumed lessons, however there will be no credit/make class for any missed classes if the coach in charge decides to go ahead with the session.
7) In the event of any cancellation of classes due to weather, the ASA team will offer an option for a make-up class. It will be your responsibility to schedule a make-up class according to our term schedule, within each respective term. Any missed sessions will not be credited.
8) ASA does not offer refunds on missed classes, bad weather or classes missed due to illness or injury will be credited with a make-up option, which must be used within the term in which the original class took place.
9) Please be reminded that there are NO CLASSES ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS!
10) Adventure Sports Academy reserves the right to make alterations to classes and policies without prior notice. ASA also reserve the right to cancel a class if there is insufficient numbers upon enrolment.
11) Adventure Sports Academy also welcomes you to start your own class if your preferred time-slot is unavailable.
(Subject to demand & availability)